M/D/Y

:: Shoutbox ::

Let's Start Talking!

:xmas4:
Merry Christmas!
Hope everyone who celebrate, had a great Thanksgiving day!
Oh it's Friday, YES!!
Just another manic Monday!!
Purple got lighter!
Hello DA!

darkangel

M/D/Y
helloooooo there
Wait, it's Saturday again!!!  :thud:. Going to fast! Have a good day
Saturday greetings to all! :frankie:

:: Illusionz ::

"Happy Thanksgiving! "

New images below! Meet the Goth Family and the Misfitz Family. They were entries for a contest at The Attic !

-click images to view-

Goth Family

Sandra D.

The Misfitz Family

Sandra D.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
M/D/Y

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 10
  • Latest: Helkin
Stats
  • Total Posts: 873
  • Total Topics: 141
  • Online Today: 1
  • Online Ever: 19
  • (M/D/Y)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1

Author Topic: COMIC BOOK CENTER  (Read 2158 times)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Become Enchanted...
    • The Fantasy Attic
COMIC BOOK CENTER
« on: M/D/Y »
Anyone else out there into Comic Books....of all kinds?   I have a collection and if you have a need for anything in particular...I can always see what I have in my collection for you. 
We Shall Stand

Offline Twisted.Illusionz

• :."Bright Lights".:
  • Administrator
  • ::.Demon, where did my Angel go?.::
    • Enchanted By Darkness
Re: COMIC BOOK CENTER
« Reply #1 on: M/D/Y »
We collect them too! Well hubby does since he was a teen, I used to when I was younger too but lost a lot of them. But being buying The Strain, read the books when they first came out and I'm so excited for the TV series coming in June!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Become Enchanted...
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2 on: M/D/Y »
Well my intention upon retirement was to catalog all of mine.  I downloaded a neat program and put a bar code scanner on my phone for all of the newer ones that have barcodes....but haven't had a chance to do much with them yet.  But I love having them since many were given to my by my Grandfather....and yes...they are oldies but goldies...LOL
We Shall Stand

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Become Enchanted...
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3 on: M/D/Y »
Was just reading something that ticked me off in the Archie Comic site.  They plan on killing off Archie.  Don't know what they are thinking but I'm sure they will try to make it like the time Superman died.....  Superman is back and kicking butt.

But Archie comics are supposed to be for kids reading and how upsetting do you think it will be for kids. 

I wrote them and gave them my two cents worth.  Idiotic was one of the terms I used.
We Shall Stand

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Become Enchanted...
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4 on: M/D/Y »
I've got all the time I need now....didn't have it before so have no clue as to what I really have in my collection.  I've got a general idea due to others asking if I have this and that in EBay.....but other then that.....

But hopefully, when everyone else gets done with their "Can you help me" list, I'll have time to go through them.  Got a great program for them now.  Should be fun.
We Shall Stand

• Administrator
    • Enchanted By Darkness
« Reply #5 on: M/D/Y »
Was just reading something that ticked me off in the Archie Comic site.  They plan on killing off Archie.  Don't know what they are thinking but I'm sure they will try to make it like the time Superman died.....  Superman is back and kicking butt.

But Archie comics are supposed to be for kids reading and how upsetting do you think it will be for kids. 

I wrote them and gave them my two cents worth.  Idiotic was one of the terms I used.

When we went to the comic book store about 2 weeks ago, we saw a poster on the window of Archie and it said something about in memory of Archie(or something like that). I looked at my husband and was like "Did Archie Die?" We were confused, so once inside we asked the guy there and told us that the reason is cause the company(that owns Archie) is going out of business.  :goodness: how can they kill Archie?!!!

We were talking and he said "I'm pretty sure another company will buy it".. SO checking the comics and looking for "The Strain", I saw some Archie comics but was like "what the hell?". Had to look twice, they were zombie archie comics, lol. I love zombie stories but Archie???  :java:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Become Enchanted...
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6 on: M/D/Y »
LOL.....Well, I knew they were having financial woes but you don't kill off the main character.  That's like taking the "Super" out of Superman.

Oh well, I keep stocking up on my collection and someday folks will be asking me if I have any to sell....and I'll have that "WHO ME" grin on my face....
We Shall Stand

• Administrator
    • Enchanted By Darkness
« Reply #7 on: M/D/Y »
 :java:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Become Enchanted...